Autologous (your own) Platelet-Rich Plasma – RegenPlasma™
Tired of seeing increasing numbers of fine lines and wrinkles on your face?
Skin that is aging?
Fresh, younger looking skin is easily achieved by adding PRP to your Beautiful Skin routine.
PRP helps you avoid Botox™ if you wish to avoid ‘neuromodulators’. It can soften fine lines, reduce the depth and appearance; however it does not stop the muscle movement that contributes to the wrinkle formation. Remember, the stronger the muscle, the deeper the wrinkles in the skin above, especially as your skin gets thinner with aging and hormonal changes.
With repeated treatments and a bit of laser, you can get results that are pretty close to that which you could achieve with Botox. We get it: Botox is not for everyone, and at [Better], we have other options and choices for you.
What other results do you get with PRP:
- Thin skin regenerates fibrin and elastin, key components of youthful skin. So it ‘thickens’ up. And hence wrinkles less. Using PRP thrombin technique and combines with hyaluronic acid, ‘turkey neck’ and thin, crinkled neck sin can be restored to a younger state.
- Age spots and sun damage improve. We can demonstrate this with our Visia technology.
- Acne Scarring: can be completely diminished and improved. Results are better in synergy with Profractional laser treatments.
- Stretch Marks: minimize or reverse stretch marks.
The elements of your own blood contain life-giving growth factors leaving you with the appearance of smoother, younger skin. RegenPlasma™’s leading edge technology makes use of your own cells to promote skin health in a natural manner.
The RegenPlasma™ process is quick and simple. Your own blood is prepared in our clinic and delivered to your problem areas, in one session. It is painless. And completely a natural process.
Breast with stretch marks had 1 treatment of Selphyl
Other breast had 1 treatment of PRP
PRP – RegenPlasma™ extracts more growth factors and platelets than other technology hence it gives better results after 1 treatment
PRP – RegenPlasma™ Treatment Benefits Men
These 3 photos are Clarity UV pictures that help us see hidden skin conditions, sun damage and aging.
These results were achieved with 1 PRP treatment. Photos were taken 1 month after treatment.
What you see 3-4 weeks after PRP:
- Softer skin
- Smoother complexion
- More even tone
- Tighter pores
- Reduction of sun spots and pigment
- Stimulates collagen and fibroblasts revealing firmer skin with better tone.
- Helps scars and stretch marks appear lighter.
How does RegenPlasma™ work?
Your own concentrated cells work within your body to naturally promote the appearance of younger skin.
How long does it take to see results?
Initially the areas treated may plump up and seem smoother before the treatment is absorbed into the dermis. Overall results are gradual. Results may vary from person to person, however changes are usually apparent within three weeks.
What areas can be treated with RegenPlasma™?
Almost any area of your body can be treated. There are no synthetic additives involved in the treatment. Choose to have treatment on your face, neck, hands or even scars anywhere on your body.
How many treatments will I need?
Programs range from 1 to 3 treatments, four to six weeks apart.
Are there any side effects?
Because the treatment consists of cells from your own body, there is little risk of an allergic reaction or intolerance. However, it is important to disclose to your doctor any and all medications and herbs you are taking before you start treatment.
Is there any special care for my skin after treatment?
Any treatment should be supported by eating a balanced diet, which includes a variety of fruits and vegetable. You also need to drink lots water each day and follow the skin care regimen suggested by your doctor.
At [Better] we have a special ‘Inner Health for Outer Beauty’ program that we use to augment and enhance the results of your PRP from within. Be it looking at your hormones of aging, or our cellular anti-oxidant status or good tests; we help you get maximum results.
Contact [Better] to set up your appointment today.
Autologous Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
This means ‘your own’ Plasma.
By choosing a treatment that is originates in your body, there is no possibility of an allergic reaction or side effect.
The ideal use of PRP is to rejuvenate skin on your face, neck, chest and hands.
Aged skin is thin. PRP uses growth factors from your platelets to regenerate skin to increase tone, texture and radiance.
Sun damaged skin also responds well to PRP. If laser is not appealing or your skin type prohibits laser (noting that the Broad Band Light laser available at better is suitable for skin types 1 to 5) PRP is the best choice.
- Atashi F, Jaconi ME, Pittet-Cuenod B, Modarressi A. Autologous platelet-rich plasma: a
biological supplement to enhance adipose-derived mesenchymal stem cell expansion.
- Atashi, F., et al., Platelet Rich Plasma Promotes Proliferation of Adipose Derived
Mesenchymal Stem Cells Journal of Stem Cell Research & Therapy, 2015. 05(08). LAB Regen-BCT
- Goisis M, Stella E, Di Petrillo A, Rosset L. Nanofat Grafting Compared to Hyaluronic Acid
and PRP Treatment of the Lower Lid and Tear Trough
4. Cayirli M, Caliskan E, Acikgoz G, Erbil AH, Erturk G. Regression of melasma with plateletrich
plasma treatment. Ann Dermatol 2014;26:401-2. SKIN
5. Gkini MA, Kouskoukis AE, Tripsianis G, Rigopoulos D, Kouskoukis K. Study of platelet-rich
plasma injections in the treatment of androgenetic alopecia through an one-year period.
J Cutan Aesthet Surg 2014;7:213-9. SKIN RegenKit-BCT-3
6. Goisis M, Di Petrillo A, Rinna C, Brillante C, Guareschi M, Youssef DA. Fillers in Aesthetis
Medicine. In: Injections in Aesthetic Medicine: Springer; 2014:3-24. SKIN Regen kit ACR-C
7. Goisis M, Stella E, Di Petrillo A. Malar Area. In: Injections in Aesthetic Medicine: Springer;
2014:73-88. SKIN Regen kit ACR-C Extra, Regen-BCT
8. Stella E, Goisis M. Neck and Décolleté. In: Injections in Aesthetis Medicine: Springer;
2014:145-52. SKIN Regen kit ACR-C Extra, Regen-BCT
9. Betsi E-E, Esnault G, Kalbermatten D, Tremp M, Emmenegger V. Platelet-rich plasma
injection is effective and safe for the treatment of alopecia. Eur J Plast Surg 2013: 36:407-
12. SKIN Regen kit ACR-C Extra, Regen-BCT
10. Modarressi A. Platlet Rich Plasma (PRP) Improves Fat Grafting Outcomes. World journal
of plastic surgery 2013;2:6-13. SKIN Regen-BCT
11. Bioulac B. Intérêt du Plasma enrichi en PIaquettes (PRP) dans les thérapeutiques
actuelles: application au sein d’un cabinet de médecine et dermatologie esthétique. J
Méd Esth et Chir Derm 2011;38:147-51. SKIN RegenTHT
12. Cho JM, Lee YH, Baek RM, Lee SW. Effect of platelet-rich plasma on ultraviolet b-induced
skin wrinkles in nude mice. J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg 2011;64:e31-e39. ANI/SKIN
13. Redaelli. Face and Neck Revitalization With Platelet-rich Plasma. Journal of Drugs in
Dermatology 2010;9:466-72. SKIN Regen-BCT